Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Another of my top 10 books. I LOVED THIS BOOK! So, yeah. This book was amazing. Although there were many strong subjects that made my heart hurt. And my body sweat like crazy. But it also did feel real, so that was good :) And it really fit with the story.

And I just loved Saba! She was so awesome. Really tough. And strong. Selfless when it comes to her brother, but selfish when it comes to her younger sister. But I kind of understood why she was so mean to her, and she did get so much better by the end :)

I just wish the love story in it was a bit more at focus. Didn't really happen anything on that front until the end, but when it did it was great :) I just loved Jack. Although DeMalo made me confused. Don't hope there will be a love triangle in the next books.. Hih :)

And even though it was lacking in the romance part, the book still had my heart. From the beginning to the end. Loved every part of it :) Well, mostly ;p It didn't take much time for me to get used to the accent, and I ended up loving it in the end. Although there were a few words I didn't understand. And it was a bit confusing without the " evertime someome talks. Anyway, you really should read this book :D I can't wait for the next book in this series. <3 I just need more Jack and Saba.
This book is a must read. If you haven't read it yet, then do so now!

Quote I love: “Yer in my blood, Saba, he says. Yer in my head. Yer in my breath, yer in my bones...gawd help me, yer everywhere. You have bin since the first moment I set eyes on you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)