Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Review: Hourglass by Myra McEntire

This is one of the best books I have read. It easily is in my top 5 books. The story is so captivating, and easy to believe. The plot is seriously amazing. And oh, the characters are so good.

I loved the main character, Em aka Emerson. She was very easy to love. And her best friend was also amazing. We didn't get to see her much though. But I do think that will change in the next book :) Em's small family was also amazing. I loved her brother, Thomas. And his wife, Dru. They were very kind.

The best part of the book though, was Michael. I want my own Michael. He is so kind, and loving, and protective. And very hot. I was a bit worried when his best friend, Kaleb, entered the picture. Because it could easily have become a love triangle. But then it didn't, and the author assured me it wouldn't be. <3

The last 100 pages were the best. It was so painful, and heartbreaking, it was amazing. I loved every minute of it. Hih. It was just so real. And I simply cannot wait for the sequel! Although the book ended perfectly, in my eyes. But I still need more Michael. :)

You MUST read this book if you haven't already.

Quote I love: “He took my face into his hands, using them to control the intensity and depth of our kiss, which quickly moved from sweet to reckless. It was the most lovely of assaults.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)