Friday, December 16, 2011

Book Recommendation: The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater


I finished reading this book for the second time today. Read it for the first time about three weeks ago. And already I want to read it again. Because, yes, it is that good. The story is freaking amazing, and the characters are so great, and the writing is amazing. This book has everything.

I am recommending this book because I want you all to read it. I believe you will all fall in love with it, as well. I don't want to give away anything, just letting you know that Scorpio Races is a must read :)

I have never really liked horses, but after reading this book, I want my own Water Horse more than anything. Preferably with Sean Kendrick with it ;)

You can see my review for it here. And my teaser for it here. And you can buy it here. Or visit the Goodreads page here.


Update: Newer and better review of the book can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. I keep putting off reading this one...haha, I guess I'm just afraid I won't love it as much as everyone else has ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! You have no idea how happy I am to see someone else who loves this book as much as I!!!! woooohoooo! I totally agree with you my dear!! I want EVERYONE to read this book!! This one is in my 2011 top ten for sure!! excellent post my dear ^_^. Btw, I love the picture teasers!! so original =D

    muah!!!!! ^.^

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you. <33 Hih :D:D It is just so so so so good. Hih, thank you ;D I love the picture teasers too (A) Took them while reading it. Hih ;p
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)