Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My biggest wish.

My biggest wish is to get an ARC of Insurgent by Veronica Roth when it comes out. The first book, Divergent, is the best book I have ever read. It is the book I love the most. The one I cherish above all. And, well, I am dying to read Insurgent. I can't wait to read more about everything. More about the world, more about the people. And more of the beautiful writing.

It is my biggest wish to get an ARC of it. Because I already know how much it will hurt me when everyone get it, and read it, and I won't. It makes me want to move to America; just so that I might have a tiny bit bigger chance at getting it :) But I can't do that. And I can't convince the publisher or any bloggers to give me a copy.

I just wanted to write this, so that you all know what I wish for. And why I am going to be so upset in some weeks when it comes out. Until today, I had a tiny tiny tiny hope that I would get one, since I emailed the publisher in October, and he said they would consider my request. But then I found out there was a new contact person, and she told me I won't get it :\

I kind of want to just disappear until May 1st, when it comes out :) But oh, I can't do that either. It's just.. I want this book more than anything. And I would have survived the waiting until May, (maybe), if only there weren't any ARCs. But I am also kind of glad that there will be. Even if I won't get one. (Uhm, maybe not THAT happy about it) But still :)

I kind of love sharing my feelings, and I am sorry if this bored you. And if it didn't make any sense at all. I just wanted to share. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I desperately want a copy of this, too! I know how you feel.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just get a digital copy at nypl.overdrive.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)