Monday, December 26, 2011

Review: The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff

I kind of loved this book. But because it was a bit hard to read in the beginning, it only gets a four star (A) But oh, it is a good four star. I wanted this book because of the beautiful cover, and well, the summary did sound awesome as well ;)

The story is very interesting. And the plot is kinf of amazing. I didn't really love the setting of Hell, but I didn't hate it, either :) I liked all the characters; except for a few obvious ones. Daphne was amazing. Loved her. Even though she didn't feel too much in most of the book. But that's okay; I still loved her :D

And oh. Truman. Loved him the most. Although kind of hating the name (A) lol. Have just never heard of it before. Truman was so.. broken. More broken than I have ever read before. But oh, that just made me love him even more. I can't help it; I love the broken boys :) But he was also beautiful, kind, honest and just amazing. And so much more.

I also really liked Raymie :D Don't won't to spoil her for you, but she is awesome. This book reminded me a whole lot of a few other books that I love, but I guess that couldn't be helped ;p I really did like those parts, though :D

Don't want to say much more about this book. Other than that you all must read it :) Because it is amazing. And a must read. And even though it was a bit hard to get into at first, after a little while it gets so worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)