Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #6

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I know it's been a very, very long time since I had a Teaser Tuesday post up,and my only excuse for that is because I haven't been reading anything on Tuesdays (A) Didn't read much over the holidays, and in January I just waited for A Million Suns to come out :) I am not sure if this book count for a teaser tuesday, considering I started and finished it yesterday. But my teaser today is from The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff :) (My review is here.) What are you reading?


"What are you doing here?" I said. "I gave you what you wanted, so quit harassing Emma."

And another one. 

I pulled her closer, holding her so her head was tucked under my chin. "I'm not normal, Tate."

8 comments:

  1. I so want to read this one. That cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers--definitely makes me wonder what's going on!

    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/01/teaser-tuesday-unwind-and-lamb.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this sitting on my shelf, waiting to be read. I've heard really good things about it. Great teasers!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard many mixed things about this, but I'm still interested in giving it a chance. Thanks for sharing these quotes! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sad is it that I have been desperate to get my hands on this book for over a year and every time I go to the bookstore I completely forget about it lol. I can't wait to read it, I love that cover. So creepy!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really sad that this had mixed reviews... because I purposely kept putting it off because of it. And when I finally read it... I absolutely LOVED it. Great teasers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Yeah, I agree with that. Found the book to be amazing :D

      Delete
  7. Interesting teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)