Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We did it! We freed Four! Read Four's POV from Divergent.

I posted about freeing Four two weeks ago; and it has been done! There has been more than 35,000 pre-orders of Insurgent by Veronica Roth! :D And omg! I thank you all for pre-ordering it. I loved the scene from Four's POV. It is perfect. But also a bit sad. And I just need more from his pov. I need more of Four. Do you wish to read it? You can do so HERE at the Divergent Facebook Page :)
Don't you just love his pov? I do. I can't get enough of Four. <3

7 comments:

  1. It´s great!!! Is it the first chapter form Insurgant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it! But it makes me wish we had a whole book from his POV. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Divergent and went straight to reading Insurgent a couple days after it came out. Insurgent is AMAZING and I can not wait to read the third! Any idea when it comes out? I will get right to reading Free Four a.s.a.p.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any way to get the third book out any earlier?? I love the books and I am very anxious for the third one!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)