Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff

I loved this book. Stormdancer is amazing. It has it all. And I cannot wait for you all to read it. Not saying much in this post, cause I'm posting my review in a few weeks; when it's okay with the publisher. :) But I did need to let you all know how amazingly good this book is. So if you have an ARC of it, either in print, or via NetGalley, then you must read it right away! And if you don't, then pre-order it. Cause Stormdancer is worth it. and I can guarantee that you will love it. At least most of it.

The characters are perfect, and the story is amazing and you will get sucked right into it. Stormdancer is a long read, and it is perfect. I didn't want it to end. I just wanted more. And I cannot wait for the sequels; hoping they will be just as good. :)

And if you don't, just come back and yell at me. :)




 Thank you so much to NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for the chance to read this book early. :)

Goodreads - Pre-Order

Update: Newer and better review of the book can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you loved it! I think I will like it too - everyone seems to be loving it! I look forward to reading your full review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carina! So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carina, you lucky thing! I CAN'T wait for your review, I know you're gonna gush over this!

    I'm ordering the US cover, I love the UK cover too but the US one.. Oh look at the beauty of it!.. and the tattoo.. it screams Japanese steampunk!

    Are you getting both US and UK ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hih :D I love the US cover too. <3 I am getting both, yes :D

      Delete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)