Saturday, February 16, 2013

In My Mailbox #68

I think this was an awesome book-week. SO much amazing :D Lots of eARCs. <3 Perfect. And this amazing package from Macmillan. Best week. Sigh. But oh. Last week I talked about my Abscess. Well. It isn't back, but I have to go to the doctor every day still to change the bandage and such :( I'm not happy, because it's a lot of work going there each day, and it's expensive too. And it kind of hurts. But hopefully finished with all that in a few days, if it ever heals. Anyway. This week I did read a bit :D I read Wither, Fever and Sever. <3 And then today I read Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile :D So perfect!
What did you get this week?


Froi of the Exiles. Gorgeous US paperback. Sigh. These books are just so damn perfect.
The Mirrored Shard. I loved book one and two, unsure about this.. but still so excited :)
The Lives We Lost. Not sure when I'll read it, but I am excited to know what happens next ;p
Override. I don't know why I bought this. Since I only read a little of book one, that I hated..
Born Wicked. I still haven't read this book (A) But I do own the hardcover too, reading soon :)
Sever. Gorgeous hardcovers. Sigh. I am so in love with this book. Perfect ending. I loved it.
Fever paperback. Yeah, I adore this gorgeous paperback. Just need every edition of these :D
Hysteria. I did enjoy this book very much, so I needed the UK paperback too, it's so pretty :)
Scarlet. Two hardcovers, two UK paperbacks. ALL SO GORGEOUS. Perfect book. I'm in love.


The Hobbit Monopoly :D This game looks amazing. I love it. So so pretty too. Sigh.
Snow White and the Huntsman. Didn't own the Norwegian blu-ray yet :) I do love it.
Jaws. Ah, such a perfect movie. I really needed it on blu-ray :D Seeing it again soon.
The Nightmare Affair signed bookmark plus student guide. <3 Omg perfect. Thank you Mindee. <3
Howl's Moving Castle cards. These are so adorable. I love them very much. Gorgeous cards.
My Neighbour Totoro t-shirt :D Isn't it just so pretty and amazing? I love love love it.
Another Shadow and Bone bookmark via Hebel Design :D I love it. <3 So amazing. Malina tassel!


The Art of Howl's Moving Castle. Ah, finally bought this one. <3 Isn't it gorgeous? I love love love.
Breaking Point. Sequel to Article 5 :) Hoping to read it soon, cause it does seem pretty awesome.
The Runaway King. I pretty much loved the first book, so I am excited to read this sequel :)
Code Name Verity. This seems perfect. But also heartbreaking. Sobs. Have peeked.. Can't wait to read.
The Diviners. Since I loved this book so much I just needed this pretty UK hardcover. I love.
The Madman's Daughter. Perfect book! And omg. This international paperback is gooorgeous. <3
My Blue Nose Friends plush :D Isn't he adorable? I love him very, very, very much. Sigh. So cute.
MAVIS BAT PLUSH!!!! Omg. I am dying. She is just SO PERFECT. Came with the US movie :) Love.


The Unwanteds: Island of Fire. I think I will read this tomorrow. Cannot wait. <3
Keeper of the Lost Cities: Exile. I just read this :D SO PERFECT! Review coming tonight.
The Ward. This book seems amazing! So damn excited. Hih :)
The End Games. So so so excited for this book. <3 Seems perfect!
Reboot. Ah, this book sounds so good. So excited to read it :D
Wild Awake. This book does sound pretty amazing. I cannot wait to read it :)


The Lunar Chronicles / Scarlet hoodie. Bookmarks. Scarlet lip gloss. Most perfect package ever. <3 Macmillan is amazing. As is Marissa Meyer. Oh, so much in love with this gorgeous thing. <3 I wrote more about it on Tumblr, here: http://carinaolsen.tumblr.com/post/42842337084

In My Mailbox is an weekly meme made by The Story Siren.

13 comments:

  1. The Ward sounds amazing, can't wait for your review. Eeep, I loved Scarlet. Thought I have to admit I prefer Cinder and Kai over Scarlet and Wolf. ;) And Throne was adorable! <3 Ooh, you have Breaking Point! I can't wait to get around to reading that one. ^^

    I actually really enjoyed SWATH! Chris Hemsworth... *sighs* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much exciting things, you're lucky:) The hobbit monopoly - looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome haul! So much to love! The Mavis plush is just too cute, and the shirt! Wow! Enjoy all of your new goodies!

    My books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you do it all the time! Secret millionaire :p I bet you have a money tree! Haha. I'm so lucky that I got my copy from Scarlet yesterday <3 I'm currently reading it and I already love it! The hoodie is aaaaawesome. I can't wait to read Born Wicked, The end games, The ward, The diviners and The madman's daughter. Great book taste girl :D happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, why FOUR copies of Scarlet? and two of Sever? I don't get it. but the rest of the books? so amazing. As for Born Wicked, I think you should definitely read it, I am almost done with it and its AMAZING!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! so many great books there! I am dying to read Scarlet, The Ward, and Madman's Daghter! let me know if they are good!! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOO and I have Diviners soon! I am reading it when I am done with the Shatter Me series!

      Delete
  7. You had a great week! I'm super excited for Wild Awake. And I can't wait to finally get to read Sever and The Madman's Daughter. Enjoy your books!!!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I totally want one of the Lunar Sweatshirts! They are awesome! Enjoy all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool you got the End Games and The Ward. Cant wait to read what you think of them.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed at your haul! So many books I want came your way. Yeah for you! End Game has such a cool cover. I love the bat. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Great haul! There are so many great books here. I enjoyed Madman's Daughter. I hope you do too.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ADORE the UK cover of Diviners! I need to order myself a copy sometime soon. OH, End Games looks fantastic and creepy, can't wait to read that one.
    The Scarlet package is so awesome!! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)