Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #71

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE HERO'S GUIDE TO STORMING THE CASTLE 
BY CHRISTOPHER HEALY

Goodreads Description.

Hardcover, 496 pages
Expected publication: April 30th 2013 by Walden Pond Press
Pre-Order here.

Yeah. I cannot wait to read this amazing book! I loved the first one; The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom. I'm so excited to read more about Prince Frederic, Prince Liam, Prince Gustav, and Prince Duncan :D They were all just so amazing. There is no Goodreads description, though :\ But still. This book will be amazing. It is a middle grade book, but the main characters are not middle grade :) I also love this cover. Sigh. I just cannot wait to read The Hero's Guide to Storming the Castle :) What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. I the love the concept of this series. It sounds fun, but I still need to read the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover! It really sounds like a fun read! Enjoy, your pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of this one, but I hope you enjoy it!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)