Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #81

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

A BOX OF GARGOYLES (Maya and Valko #2) BY ANNE NESBET

Goodreads Description:

Sometimes it’s just when you think everything’s finally all right with the world that the gargoyles come looking for you . . . . . Maya is starting to feel at ease in the magical old town of Paris, and she’s enjoying her friendship with Valko Nikolov. But then strange things begin to happen in the city. Stone gargoyles are showing up where they shouldn’t be, and Maya is being followed by a shadow. That shadow–or the magician he used to be–is behind the dark magic that ripples throughout Paris. And now he has bound Maya to make him whole again–even if that means trading her life for his.

Hardcover, 368 pages
Expected publication: May 14th 2013 by HarperCollins
Pre-Order here.

I very much adored the first book in this series. And I just love middle grade books. And gah. I cannot wait to read A Box of Gargoyles! I really hope it will be perfect. But I think it will be :) And it's almost out! Meaning I don't really have to wait that much longer anymore ;p Also, the cover is gorgeous.
What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. I agree Carina the cover to A Box of Gargoyles is so pretty! I don't normally read middle grade books, but I'm sure this series would be something that my sister would like. I'm glad you don't have to wait too long for the release date either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cover Carina! I hope you enjoy this one!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series so it looks like I have something to check out-thanks for introducing it to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)