Thursday, October 24, 2013

Book Spotlight: The Trap by Andrew Fukuda

Hi everyone! Today I wish to spread the word about The Trap by Andrew Fukuda. It is out so soon from now; on November 5th :D I cannot wait. It's the third book in this amazing series and I loved The Hunt and The Prey :) I cannot wait to read The Trap, as I think it sounds awesome and I'm sure I will love it. November 5th can't get here fast enough :) You can buy it via St. Martin's Griffin here. If you have not yet The Hunt trilogy, then you should do so :) It is well written and amazing. I love it. You will too :)



Details about The Trap (The Hunt #3)

From author Andrew Fukuda comes The Trap, the explosive finale to The Hunt trilogy—perfect for fans of The Hunger Games!

After barely escaping the Mission alive, Gene and Sissy face an impossible task: staying alive long enough to stop an entire world bent on their destruction. Bound on a train heading into the unknown with the surviving Mission girls, Gene, Sissy, David, and Epap must stick together and use everything they have to protect each other and their only hope: the cure that will turn the blood-thirsty creatures around them into humans again. Now that they know how to reverse the virus, Gene and Sissy have one final chance to save those they love and create a better life for themselves. But as they struggle to get there, Gene's mission sets him on a crash course with Ashley June, his first love . . . and his deadliest enemy.



Where to find Andrew Fukuda:
Website - Twitter - Facebook

Where to find The Trap:
Website - Goodreads - Facebook

Where to buy the books:
St. Martin's Griffin - Amazon - The Book Depository - Barnes & Noble



3 comments:

  1. I need to start this trilogy! It sounds fantastic,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I couldn't get into The Hunt (DNFed pretty early on) but seeing that you like them so much I'll have to give them another go at some point. I love the covers!

    My Friends Are Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of The Hunger Games series- so it sounds like I will enjoy this series too. I love the covers and the similar style for each. Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)