Monday, May 19, 2014

Preview Review: The Cabinet of Curiosities

This will not be a long review. Because it is only a preview. I was lucky enough to get this gorgeous very special sneak peek of The Cabinet of Curiosities from HarperCollins International. <3 Thank you so much. I have been dying for this book for ages. First, the cover. Second, the authors. So far I have only read books by Claire, but I love her books so much. This preview is amazing.

It is very short, just under 70 pages. But it is also enough. First we get to know a little about the four amazing authors, which I loved. I cannot wait to read all of their other books. I'm excited. In the final book there will be gorgeous illustrations; which were not in this sneak peek. Sniffs. But there were a few gorgeous images. I loved seeing those. I cannot wait to read the final copy.

There are four short stories in this book. And I loved all of them. But holy crap. They are creepy! So creepy. It is Middle Grade, but it is not for young children, lol. Okay, it is, if they don't mind being scared. Because these four short stories were scary. And I loved them all to pieces. I cannot wait to read all the 40 stories. I'm so excited to read more. Sigh. But yes. Very creepy stories. They made my heart beat so fast. And I love that in books. So much. Anyway. I cannot wait for The Cabinet of Curiosities to come out later this month. <3 It will be amazing. And you all need to pre-order it. Seriously. Because I'm sure you will all love it. Just like I'm sure I will too. So now I will be counting down the days for this gorgeous book to arrive :)

5 comments:

  1. Fun cover and it sounds like the stories inside match

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this one around, it looks so good! Glad you loved it!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that they are super creepy stories! Great authors involved with this one, I'll definitely have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I really think I need to get this one! Great teaser, Carina!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)