Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cress Tuesday #53

53 weeks! More than one year of Cress Teasers! Ack. So so exciting. I started posting these on October 29th, 2013. I had been wondering if I should stop doing these after one year. But I don't want to. So I will not, hih. Just wanted to say that I love doing these teasers so so much. <3 You must all read this book. I don't think I will ever get tired of sharing these Cress teasers with you all. It just makes my heart happy to read small bits of Cress every time I choose a new teaser, hih. As you know, I adore these books. So much. And waiting for Winter is torture. November 2015 better arrive fast. <3 I'm also beyond excited for Fairest out in January :D It will be amazing. Sigh. Soon I will re-read them all. And I cannot wait. I adore this story and all the awesome characters. Marissa is amazing. I hope you are all enjoying these small and mostly non-spoilery teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3


~

"I said that you may have her, and you may," said the queen, speaking harshly, as if to an 
annoying child. "But what you don't seem to understand is that when a queen threatens 
repercussions against someone who has wronged her, she must follow through on those threats. 
If she does not, she is inviting anarchy to her doorstep. Do you want anarchy, Princess?"

~


Cries. What happens next is all kinds of heartbreaking.

Was allowed to do this by Marissa and Macmillan; Thank you. <3 Marissa is the best. Check out her amazing website :D I'm also very much in love with the Lunar Chronicles facebook. So pretty. I hope you enjoy the teasers :) There will be one teaser each Tuesday. Can't wait for you all to read Cress :) Also, the teasers are now from my finished hardcover copy of Cress :D And oh, how it is gorgeous. <3

3 comments:

  1. Will you be doing a Winter Tuesdays? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this but it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing :)

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that Queen!! *shakes fist*
    Everytime I read one of the teasers I feel like re-reading Cress!
    Thank you for doing this Carina!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)