Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cress Tuesday #63

A new year. <3 And more Cress Tuesdays, hih. I will stop doing these closer to the summer. Probably. I'm so glad 2015 is finally here. This is the year of Winter. <3 But before that, Fairest. Which I am so excited about finally getting at the end of this month :D I'm sure it will be the most awesome. And Winter in November. This year cannot go by fast enough. I simply cannot wait for this book. <3 I ended up not having the time to re-read these books last year, and I think I should wait until closer to November before I do so. Probably. We'll see. I'm excited about re-reading them all either way. <3 Cinder, Scarlet & Cress are the best books. I cannot wait to read Winter and Fairest. I know I'll love everything Marissa writes. <3 So excited about Heartless too :D I hope you are all enjoying these small and mostly non-spoilery teasers from Cress :) See all the previous Cress Tuesdays here. <3 Have you read it yet?


~

Another man was sitting cross-legged on top of a packing crate, shirtless, with a needle in one hand, 
a thread in his mouth, and a pile of bloodied bandages beside him. His torso was marred by 
numerous wounds and scars, both old and new. He had a black tattoo stamped on his left arm.

~

 Sigh. Wishing for more talk about Wolf :)
 
Cyborg Monday. News: Fairest.

Was allowed to do this by Marissa and Macmillan; Thank you. <3 Marissa is the best. Check out her amazing website :D I'm also very much in love with the Lunar Chronicles facebook. So pretty. I hope you enjoy the teasers :) There will be one teaser each Tuesday. Can't wait for you all to read Cress :) Also, the teasers are now from my finished hardcover copy of Cress :D And oh, how it is gorgeous. <3

4 comments:

  1. I do hope we'll get some more Scarlet & Wolf in Winter!! Great tease Carina sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're still sharing these teasers with us Carina, I will be getting to Scarlet and Cress soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)