Saturday, December 5, 2015

In My Mailbox #214

This week have gone by so fast. December has started, and so I'm doing lots of contests each day trying to win, lol. Hope I will win something this year :) I read one book this week. Which I finished last Sunday.. And I haven't read anything since. Sniffs. I have been meaning to re-read The Falconer. But I haven't felt like reading at all. Hope I will later today. Fingers crossed. I'm a bit behind, sadly. I wish I will feel like reading again. Hmph. Plus side, I have finally seen Hotel Transylvania 2 :D On my laptop. Wish I could have seen it in cinemas, but my stupid town did not get it in English. Ugh. But anyway. I saw it :D And I loved it. The most. I have seen it three times this week, lol. I just love it so, so much. And there will be a third movie :D In three years. Ugh. I hate waiting. How mean. Anyway. This week I did not get many books. I have no space left. I'm trying to sell, but it's going badly. Sobs. So not many books. But a tooon of movies, ahh. Since it was Black Friday and all :) I'm missing a lot of mail that I hope will come next week. Fingers crossed for that. Not many posts this week either. Sad face. I need to read more. But I did re-read The Scorpio Races. <3 I posted the gooorgeous cover for Stars Above. <3 And this week I'm waiting on The Dark Days Club :) I'm busy feeling so lazy lately. Which is annoying. Feel like I haven't talked to anyone in ages too. What are you all up to? :) What did you get this week?



The Good Dinosaur. This sound book is all kinds of adorable. I love it. So cute. I just need this movie.
Their Fractured Light. This book is so gorgeous :D Eee. I'm excited to maybe read it later this month. <3
Illuminae. Finally got my AUS version of this precious book :D YAY! It is so big and gorgeous. Love it.
Attachments. This was a bit cheaper on bookdepo; I had to get it. I really need to read it sometime :D
Endsinger. Pretty audiobook :D I adore this book so much. It is perfection. And I need all editions, hih.
Gotham + The Blacklist S2 + The Walking Dead S5. I adore all these series. And I needed to own them :D
Inside Out + Big Hero 6 + The Land Before Time. I adore these movies oh so much. Excited to re-watch.
Supernatural S10 + It Follows + Child 44. Supernatural is the best. The other two movies sound good.
Pay the Ghost + Spy + Minions Collection + Entourage. Movie one was a bit boring, I'm curious about Spy, and the Minions movie is oh so cute. I bought Entourage, in case I end up watching the show one day :)




The Burning Hand. I don't usually include ebooks that I buy, as I don't buy many at all, but this one I had to share about. <3 Because I adore all books by Jodi. And I'm super excited about this third Black Knife novella :D Reading it very soon. <3 Still so so thrilled that I have already read The Mirror King :D





Gotham: Bruce and Selina. These two cuties just arrived too. <3 So much love. 


More Instagram photos here. <3

9 comments:

  1. I hope you love all your DVD's. I adore The Walking Dead. It's such a great series. I thought that this season's finale is good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! That's a lot of copies of Illuminae! I absolutely loved it too and have a few editions myself, a signed Aussie edition, a US hardcover and the Aussie ARC edition as well. It's just too awesome not to want to collect. One of the books, if not the book of the year for me too. I'm reading Their Fractured Light at the moment as well and absolutely loving it so far.

    Thanks for sharing Carina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Illuminate collection you've got there! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to order Their Fractured Light! Perhaps over the holidays. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely weekend, Carina. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funko Pops! I am waiting on my first order of them! I foresee a lot more of them arriving in my house as and when I can afford to buy them! ;)

    I hope you'll be in the mood to read again soon dear! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burning Hand sounds good, hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Carina, I haven't had the chance to read as many book as I've wanted to either, and I'm still behind on my reading goal too! But look at all those amazing movies! I hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their Fractured Light! I hope my copy comes in the mail soon. Such a beautiful cover.
    And wow, that Illumaine stack is awesome!!!
    Happy reading to you, sweet friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, that illuminae stack is divine. I wonder how much that tower of awesome weighs? haha. I haven't felt like reading or blogging lately either. Sort of bumming me out really. I'm hoping it's seasonal.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)