Friday, May 13, 2016

Book Collection #11


Eleventh week of my new Book Collection posts. I will be doing this every Friday. And I am loving it. I own so many amazing books, and I love that I get to share my collection of many of them. I will be posting collections randomly, but I love them all. I hope you will all enjoy these posts of mine. Would love to know if you have any collections like mine, and if you own and love these books too. Let me know :)


Books by Rae Carson.

Gosh, how I adore these books. Rae is amazing and so kind. And her books are all so good. I loved them all. My favorite is Walk on Earth a Stranger, and I simply can't wait for the next one. And whatever Rae is writing after that too. Gosh, I own ARCs of all four of her books, which just means the very most to me. Sniffs. They are all so gorgeous looking and so precious to me. Yay for awesome giveaways. But gosh. I haven't read her first book since I first read it, in 2012. Forever ago. Must re-read them soon.



1 comment:

  1. Love this one, too! I can only imagine what your library looks like. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)