Friday, February 24, 2017

News: The Book of Dust by Philip Pullman

EEE! there will be more His Dark Materials books :D Philip Pullman has announced that he is writing a new trilogy from this world. And oh my gosh. I'm so, so excited. The series will be called The Book of Dust. I love it so much. Book one will take place ten years before the original trilogy. Then book two and three will take place ten years after the first books, when Lyra is twenty. And oh, I'm excited. The Book of Dust sounds like it will be aaamazing. Eee. Book one will be out this year, on October 19th :D Can't wait.

This news make me the happiest person alive. Eeee! I'm the biggest fan of His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. And I have wanted a sequel to these three books more than I have wanted anything. I need to know more about Lyra and Will. I need them to be able to meet again. I simply need that more than I need anything else. Okay, I suppose this might still not happen in this new trilogy, but I have high hopes, and I think that it will. Crossing my fingers. Either way, I just could not be more excited about this :D Eee. These three books are going to be amazing. A bit sad that the first one will be set so many years before His Dark Materials, but also thinking that I will love it to pieces. So I cannot wait. And beyond thrilled that book two and three will be when Lyra is twenty years old. Ahhh. All grown up. Gosh, I cannot wait. I'm nervous, of course, but I know Philip will make them amazing. I must know when book two will be out.



Philip Pullman returns to the world of His Dark Materials with this magnificent new novel, set ten years before Northern Lights and featuring his much-loved character, Lyra Belacqua.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of this author's books, but I'm glad you're excited for this! Hope you enjoy this new trilogy :)

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES BRING BACK WILL!! I was pretty devastated by the ending of The Amber Spyglass, but if Will can come back it will make up for it. And no matter what, it'll be so nice to read about my girl Lyra again!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)