Saturday, November 11, 2017

In My Mailbox #314

Eee, I'm currently using my new laptop :D It's gorgeous. But is a little bit different to write on, so need to get used to that. But oh, update on my old laptop, which I need all of my things from, is that they finally got it and checked it yesterday. And ordered spare parts. Which means it will probably take at least two more weeks before I get it back. Sobs. Not sure how I will survive without all of my things until then. New laptop is nice, but none of my things except for Firefox. Ugh. Shall maybe survive. Despite that, week was mostly good. I read and loved Furyborn. Went to hospital on Thursday, supposed to start new medicine. But that was a waste of trip, as they needed the results from some blood first, so not getting medicine for another three weeks. What. They could have called to let me know that. Ugh. So rude. But I did do a bit of shopping, so yay for that. Still, I'm exhausted. And tired of being in pain all the time. It sucks. Anyway. I got a bunch of stunning mail this week :D Eee. I love it all so so much. Also busy reading Batman; review up in a couple of hours. Hoping to read even more next week. Fingers crossed. Blogged a bit this week too. I posted my review of Furyborn :D Ahhh. So good. <3 And shared a launch post for Rosemarked :) And this week I'm waiting on Contagion :D So anyway. Despite not feeling very good, my week has been pretty great even so. Though my new laptop is currently really slow o.O I must find out how to fix that.



Renegades. Ahhh :D Finally have a hardcover of this precious. <3 More copies to come. Reading shortly.
Retribution Rails. This book looks so, so gorgeous. I enjoyed it a lot too. Just, ahh, such a stunning copy.
Rosemarked. While I didn't fully like this book, I couldn't not own it. Because it is gorgeous. Love it.
Quests for Glory. The gorgeous UK paperback :D It's so pretty. Sigh. And I loved this book so, so much.
Lodestar. I.. am very behind on reading these lovely books, ahh. But have to own them all :D Gorgeous.
Supernatural EW. Eee! Thank you so much Becky for getting these for me :D I love them beyond words.
Northern Lights. Now I own all the versions of this graphic novel :D Yay. It looks gorgeous. Must read it.
Almost Midnight. This tiny book is beyond gorgeous. I love how pretty it is. I must read these stories :D
Pop + Plush. Eee, The Lion King! Adorable. And final Pet plush I was missing. And octopus! Perfection.
The Burning Sky Swag. Oh my gosh, thank you so much lovely. <3 Red is a tote bag. Beyond gorgeous.



Disney Store. Ahh, my final Disney purchase have arrived :D Moana doll is perfection. The rest is too.


More Instagram photos here. <3

4 comments:

  1. A lot of amazing books in your haul this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. That octopus plush is so cute! I'm glad your new laptop is working out. Hopefully your old one comes back good as new, with all of the data and information still there. ;) I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a lovely weekend, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul, Carina. I hope you enjoy your new books. Also, that Moana doll is beautiful *.*

    Happy readings & Wishes of a good week
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for a new laptop! :)

    Happy reading, hun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)