Saturday, December 30, 2017

In My Mailbox #321

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas :D I had a great time with my family. <3 And got a few awesome gifts from them too :) Small family, though, so not many gifts. But all so perfect even so. But oh, I have had the worst week this week. Here I thought my health couldn't possibly get any worse this year. I was wrong. I have gotten the cough from hell. It hurts every time I cough, and I cough all day and most of the night too. I now have my small fever all day long, and not just at night. And all of me just aches. I hate this. I hate being sick so badly. Sobs. I just wish I could feel okay for once. Sniffs. But anyway. Christmas have still been awesome. I'm just a bit depressed over being so sick. As it sucks. I didn't get that much mail this week, as there weren't many days of mail, but still got a bit of awesome :D And blogged a little too. And read a little. Hoping to read lots more next year, eee. I just need to feel better first, as I currently do nothing, because I'm in too much pain. Hmph. Anyway. New blog posts. I shared my second review of Daughter of the Pirate King :) Then I shared my Best Re-Reads of 2017 :D Which were many. <3 This week I'm waiting on The Fates Divide :D Then I shared my review of Daughter of the Siren Queen, which was disappointing. Aw. I'm hoping that I will finally start getting better in 2018. Crossing all my fingers. As this past year have been the very worst.Can't take more. I hope you are all having the best Holidays :D



Shadow Weaver. This is out next week; and it's pretty awesome :D And so gorgeous. Liked this one a lot.
Pop Figures. A bunch of Stranger Things pop figures :D Adore them all. And Clarke too :D Bought on BF.
Plush. Couldn't help but share this one, lol. Christmas present from grandma :D I love him the very most.


More Instagram photos here. <3

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you still some great things, even with the slower mail due to the holidays and busy time of year. Sorry to hear you felt worse than ever. Hope you are feeling better now!

    Glad you had a nice Christmas with your family. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)