Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #323

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

RECLAIMING SHILO SNOW (The Evaporation of Sofi Snow #2)
BY MARY WEBER

Goodreads Description:

Trapped on the ice-planet of Delon, gamer girl Sofi and Ambassador Miguel have discovered that nothing is what it seems, including their friends. On a quest to rescue her brother, Shilo, a boy everyone believes is dead, they must now escape and warn Earth of Delon’s designs on humanity. Except the more they unearth of the planet and Sofi’s past, the more they feel themselves unraveling, as each new revelation has Sofi questioning the very existence of reality.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Sofi’s mom, Inola, is battling a different kind of unraveling: a political one that could cost lives, positions, and a barely-rebuilt society, should they discover the deal made with the Delonese.

But there’s a secret deeper than all that. One locked away inside Sofi and ticking away with the beginnings, endings, and answers to everything. Including how to save humanity.


Hardcover, 352 pages
Expected publication: March 6th 2018 by Thomas Nelson
Pre-Order here and here

I'm pretty excited about this one :D While I didn't fully love the first book, I did like it a bunch, and I am very excited about reading what happens next. Plus, it looks gorgeous. And sounds awesome. And I adore Mary. Fingers crossed that I will end up loving this second book a whole bunch :) And I think I will.
What are you waiting for on this discovering Wednesday?

3 comments:

  1. This is the first time I'm hearing about this one, it sounds really interesting! I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for sharing,
    ~Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed book one! I remember seeing it everywhere in the not so distant past. 😀 I hope you love this sequel!

    Have a lovely weekend, Carina. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay there nice blog
    for best inspirational Novel
    please visit here
    inside the heart of hope reviews

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog :)